Happy Mothers Day to all of the Single Moms here!!

BlackOpsZombieGirl

BlackOpsZombieGirl

I'd like to take some time to wish all of the Single Moms here on LS a very Happy Mothers Day!:love::cool:

As a single mom, it's tough and challenging but absolutely rewarding and full of joy to raise our little ones all on our own, without the emotional and parental support of a husband or significant other. We each have an internal spiritual and emotional strength to carry on with loving and taking care of our children with no one to rely on but ourselves.

While there are other moms around the world whose husbands and partners are serving them breakfast in bed, washing the dishes, giving them massages or taking them out to special Mothers Day lunches and dinners, all we single moms have are our wonderful children and ourselves to celebrate this special holiday honoring all the hard work and love that we put into raising our kids, keeping them safe and tending to all of their wants and needs.;)

On a side note: I'd also like to wish the rest of the Moms on LS a very Happy Mothers Day! You all are VERY lucky to have your family intact and to have loving and caring husbands (and doting dads to your children) to be with you while you celebrate this special holiday!:love:

• Like 2

Black ops, Thanks for the well wishes and gentle reminder on single parenting. It indeed deserves mentioning.

In those instances , (some ladies lost their spouses thru war or illness) , its doubly hard to celebrate without that loved one.

I often (upon reflection) on single parenting believe it took a village to raise my kids. Neighbors, relatives, after school functions. No way can i take full credit, just made choices that hopefully guided them towards influential events.

Its a breath of fresh air to give thanks to Moms who really do love their kids!

• Like 1

Happy Mother's Day to you, ZombieGirl, and to all the other moms of various stripe on LS. You all know who you are. Cheers.