He made me feel like the most special mum in the world!

Well, yesterday was sooooooooo lovely I just had to share it!:p

My son woke me up with breakfast in bed and he made me a huge banner in the hallway that said "Happy mothers day" which he had made himself!

He gave me the Sunday paper and toast and tea and he also gave me 2 cards in which he wrote the sweetest words, a necklace, a bag and 2 boxes of choccies! He then tidied up after himself all day long and made me feel so special!

I love that boy so much!:D

Oh, Lishy!!! How fortunate we are! My daughter is the same way - and she is almost 24!!! :love:

I am so happy that you have these moments in your life! Here's to many, many more to come!!! :)

Well, yesterday was sooooooooo lovely I just had to share it!:p

My son woke me up with breakfast in bed and he made me a huge banner in the hallway that said "Happy mothers day" which he had made himself!

He gave me the Sunday paper and toast and tea and he also gave me 2 cards in which he wrote the sweetest words, a necklace, a bag and 2 boxes of choccies! He then tidied up after himself all day long and made me feel so special!

I love that boy so much!:D

That's so sweet.. what a special thing to do for you.. Reading this made me smile.. and tear up at the same time..:D the thing's kid's do to touch our heart's.. it's amazing.

AP:)

• Author
That's so sweet.. what a special thing to do for you.. Reading this made me smile.. and tear up at the same time..:D the thing's kid's do to touch our heart's.. it's amazing.

AP:)

It makes all the hard times worthwhile!:)

Reading things like this makes me want to become a mother all that much more.

You have a sweet kid Lishy. How old is he?

• Author

He is 11 OB and he is just so sweet and kind, I hope he never loses that!

I dropped him at school today and he kissed me goodbye and hugged me tight and said "Do you know how much I love you mum"

I feel like we have got ultra close they last few months and it is wonderful! His behaviour is improving and I just love spending my time with him!

You should have kids OB, they are truly hard work but utterley wonderful!

I dropped him at school today and he kissed me goodbye and hugged me tight and said "Do you know how much I love you mum"

I feel like we have got ultra close they last few months and it is wonderful! His behaviour is improving and I just love spending my time with him!

You should have kids OB, they are truly hard work but utterley wonderful!

That is very sweet! There is nothing quite as precious or timeless as the love of a child. I've always admired the relationship between a parent and their child.

Ohhh, well look at that. My biological clock just began its ticking. Again. :confused:

He will never lose that. Trust me. I child's personality and character become evident much sooner than we think!!