LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Family

Feeling indifferent to my family

Family Parents too demanding? Sibling driving you mad? Tell us!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th September 2017, 12:50 PM   #16
Established Member

Hi Annalie.

The title of your post caught my eye because I too have been feeling indifferent to my family for a while.

I haven't spoken to my parents since a whole month now, and, although I feel a bit sad about the whole thing, I feel also relieved.

I say, do what feels right to you. Nobody can tell you what you should do, as the relationship with your parents is something highly personal. There's no 'one size fits all' advice for that kind of issue. I find that the problem with advices at times is that it's too stereotypical.

Best of luck to you and I hope things get better for you.
Mousse
mousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 3:21 AM   #17
Established Member

[QUOTE=Annalie;7408018]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Clavel View Post

OMG, what is your problem? IQ or inability to read? I was a waitress while getting my BSN and I dont think it is demeaning. I said thats how it is slightly perceived in my country. Why? Have no idea.
thank god that my life/health/treatment does not depend on your abilities to observe and diagnosis.