~SIL is such a liar~

MightyMouse

MightyMouse

Ugh! I am new here and I need a safe place to vent. I figure this place was a good place as any to do so.

A little about my situation..........My little girl came to me and told me that she was touched in appropriately by her cousin. Being that I am a Mother I had it investigated because, I love my daughter and she is my life. So, my SIL (married to my DH's brother) lied and told a bunch of people that I threatened her son and that I was going around saying I was going to do something to this kid. I would not for one say that as I am an adult. She has been known to stretch everything and over exaggerate as she has nothing better to do.

Fast forward to now..................she lives next door and drives recklously down the road and almost ran me off the road. She and her husband have never paid MIL and FIL to live here but, we have. It totally disgusts me. She is all mouth. She constantly gets help from MIL and FIL as she wines all the time. But, I have done everything on my own. I had to take my husband for surgery in a large city in the middle of winter with a new baby and toddler with no help but, if she needs help they drop everything. She is almost twice my age. I am in my 20's she is almost 40. You would think a grown woman could fend for herself but, she can't. She can't even take her child to a doctor's appointment without MIL having to take her. What is wrong with this! Ugh! She is such a brat basically.

We are hopefully moving soon but, I needed to vent. She runs her mouth constantly about me and recently I was told by a mutual friend that she said my son does not have Autism but, that he was in fact an alcohol syndrome baby which pisses me off to no end because I never drank or smoked while I was pregnant with him.

It has taken all I have to not beat the crap out of this lady. Ugh. At any rate , thankyou for reading.

Well, welcome to LS! I'm glad you found somewhere that you can vent. You'll love it here.

So whatever happened with the situation of your daughter's (being inappropriately touched)?

• Author
MightyMouse

The doctor said that he could find no evidence that she was penetrated but, that she kept the same story to him. He even said a child doesn't lie about something like that. It just urks me that they didn't think anything of it. Everyone was like poor child about this kid but, didn't care about my little girls wellbeing. It is just a sick and sad situation.

WalkingTall

My heart goes out to you! I have no real advice, but know that the group here at LS are here for you.

Welcome to the LS.