Mom get on my nerves....

circlesinfinity

circlesinfinity

Everytime I do something she does it, I feel like I live with a sister sometimes. She also picks arguments with me and "jokingly" acts jealous when I am dressed nice. It so weird, even my little brother says he feels uncomfortable when she does this.

WTF. :mad:

I love her but I'm seriously looking forward to being on my own!

amaysngrace

You guys are suppose to drive each other crazy at some point. It makes separating from each other less heartbreaking when you get to the point where you can't stand each other.

#momofseventeenyearolddaughter

• Like 1
  • Author
circlesinfinity
You guys are suppose to drive each other crazy at some point. It makes separating from each other less heartbreaking when you get to the point where you can't stand each other.

#momofseventeenyearolddaughter

We tend to have a good relationship, this was why I was upset during this post.

It doesn't have to be that way though :(

Thanks for your reply.:bunny:

My children get on my nerves, when they "jokingly" refuse to help out around the house, pick arguments with me and each other, act all "fashionista" if they don't like the clothes I wear.

I really love my kids, but I'm seriously looking forward to being alone with my man.:p

yeah bonding can be misinterpretted.

There seems to be a stage in development where parents are "weird aliens" placed in a persons life to deliberately make them be uncomfortable.

Try this, dress in an old house robe with curlers. If she mimicks it, hug her and say, Welcome back mom! I missed the you I came to love so dearly! :)