how do I deal with this depression?

temmsmp6

So this past summer I had to move in with my dad. My dad lives in a terrible school district. It only has a 57% graduation rate. I'm so the type of kid that gets straight As, I love learning and I love school. So I ended up moving with my dad, he said he would move school districts, but has yet to do so. He says he isn't going to. I can't go back to my moms because her boyfriend made me move out. He packed my bags and told me to live with my dad. He is very vocal about me not coming back. I do think my dad wants me to move with him because he doesnt have to pay child support. I'm depressed because everyone is benefiting from but me. My dad doesn't have to pay child support, and my moms boyfriend doesn't have to live in the same house as me. I hate where I'm now going to school. There's problems with drugs and fights and the teachers don't care. I haven't learned a thing. When I was with my mom I was going to one of the best schools in the country. It's like going from Harvard to a bad community college (not to be rude) what do I do? I'm 17 and feel like I'm wasting my time. I've been extremely depressed. What do I do?

Talk to your guidance counselor at school. There have to be teachers who will go the extra mile for you. Seek them out.

Work as hard as you can to get your GPA as high as possible so you can get into a good school

You can overcome the lousy predicament that your parents placed you in.