Husband says it's normal

Waistedyears

Is it ok for your husband to take naked pictures of a woman in her apartment while the family is away on vacation? I found the email thread and pictures and confronted him and he claims that there is nothing wrong with it. What do you think?

I guess that all depends on whether this woman is aware that he's taking naked snaps of her or not....

But no. It's not normal. Not to me anyway. My wife gets pissy when I see a naked woman on TV! Can't imagine why he'd want to do that either if he has a wife.

• Author

He had a photography business over 10 years ago. Stopped and lost interest in photography. He has been on the web business since then. The fact that he hasn't done any photography shot in a long time and not letting me know what it his intentions were. He hid it from me but Apple tends to share even the hidden stuff and I found out.

I read email of flirting back and forth. Maybe is just that, flirting. But I would never think of even looking at another man or flirting with anyone just because I felt like it. Thank you for your replies.

In light of his "interest" in photography, if he had been up front about it, I'd be more inclined to accept that this was just a job. The secretiveness is problematic.

First of all the simple fact that he never told you about it is a HUGE red flag and he is COMPLETELY in the wrong. Secondly no it is NOT normal for a husband to do this - especially behind his wife's back.

The only other question is what else has he been doing behind your back? I'm sure it doesn't stop there. I would keep snooping…you are bound to find more.

• Like 2