She needs to leave

I'm blessed to be married to my soul mate. We've been together 9 years with an on/off issue. She has a 31 year old kid that doesn't do enough to enable herself to get her own place. I'm not even sure that she wants to leave. She has a Masters degree in journalism but can only muster a part time job making 12/13 bucks an hour. It's her personality/mentality.

Her conversation is that of your average 16 year old, she's disrespectful, lazy and can't get a REAL man! Basically, she has no COMMON SENSE! To make things worse, I made my 28 year old daughter leave my home in an attempt to make my wife happy! Honestly I wanted her to have her own place also. Can't blame it all on the wife but I wanted BOTH of them to go! I'll give an example of what I endure for love. A few months ago, my wife was going outta town for the weekend. We decided to go out for breakfast before she got on the road. We said goodbye to the kid and left. From breakfast, she got on the road and I came back home. I walk into my house to find the kid ironing her clothes in the kitchen. COMPLETLY NAKED!

This is not the first time something like this has happened and we always tell her to keep clothes on in the house. She says that I should have let her know that I was coming back home. I told her that this is MY HOUSE and I come and go as I please without reporting to her! When her mom got back, all she said was "If you aren't in your room or the bathroom, you need to have clothes on." This disrespectful ass starts yelling at her mom! Something that I wasn't gonna tolerate! So I set her straight and it hasn't been an issue since. I could {And should} write a book about all that I endure but for now, I'll give one more example. One day, while we were dating, we were at her house , in the living room relaxing. The kid decides to take a shower. I can see the bathroom from where I was sitting and the kid bolts from the bathroom to her bedroom, NAKED!

I told her mom and proceeded to go into the bathroom. In the garbage can on top of the other garbage I observe a bloody {un}sanitary napkin that wasn't there earlier. How disgusting! When confronted about it, she said that I had daughters and I should be used to seeing it. I explained to her that my daughters know better than to leave stuff like that in the open. I asked her what do people generally call that part of the body. She replied the private area. I explained to her why they CALL IT THAT! What a moron! Every month, it's something else. Any advice on how to handle this situation?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
mrs rubble

Suggest she join a naturist club.

Nudity is quite normal for many people.

As far as her degree, a degree in journalism is virtually worthless now with the internet. I have a few journalist friends who used to have newspaper jobs and all that has gone away. She probably needs to go back to school in her spare time for a different degree.

Ultimately its your home. Start proceedings to legally have her removed.

while talking to the lawyer, you might want to mention your affair, he could guide you on how that could impact your family residency.

Edited by Tayla