sister in law hell

yesterday

i went to zumba with a girl friend of mine

she is in my church

anyway - her sister hangs out a lot with SIL (sister in law) and my friend told me that at her sister's graduation SIL was talking a lot of stuff about me

being very mean and she even called me the b word and asked my friend to stop hanging out with me because everything that came out of my mouth were lies

my friend and I got together yesterday and she didn't want to tell me but she said if it was her she would want to know I felt really bad so i was crying on my way home and my husband saw me

when i came in

and he asked me

i told him and he was super upset that his sister would do something like that

so when i got in the shower he went over i told him i didn't want him to do that because she would deny it and twist it in some way and he got mad at me and said that he knew better than i how to deal with his sister

so i let it go

he left and stayed over for like 2 hours

when he came back he said i needed to check my source because SIL and his mom both said that my friend has been under a lot of stress and is lying and making up stuff

my jaw dropped

i trust my friend

she's told me things about her in-law situation i believe her

but my hubby said that his mom would never lie and that he chose to believe his sister over my friend bc he doesn't know her SIL is one of those people that will say whatever she wants and does whatever but when someone confronts or says why? she denies denies denies til kingdom come so is his mother- i became angry with my husband bc why would my friend make up all that stuff up including specifics? anyway - i sent her a little fb message that read this- i know i shouldn't have but i was upset -

"Hey, I hear you keep running your mouth about me..... I'm starting to think you like me or something which is really weird & creepy but then again I guess its normal to love Latina women... ask your brother wink*** No need to obsess. I'm taken sweetheart!

I can see why you need to spend all your time talking about me... I feel sorry for you ... must be hard to be 32 and STILL living at home, no boyfriend, no kids and cats as your friends...

If you ever need a listening ear I'm here have yourself a happy single day now xoxo! -" The END" Now my hubby calls me and says his mother SIL's mother too is coming over to my house to have a little chat about my message to her angelic daughter - ugh - thoughts???

Your response should have been: there is something we need to discuss.

The response you sent, accusing her of having lesbian fantasies about you, is beyond bizarre .

• Like 1