Sick of this **** - my mum.

Rubix123

I had a argument with my boyfriend and my mum heard me shouting some awful things, I didn't reliese she could hear every word I was saying she was creeping up the stairs trying to hear every word. I've just been stressed with things In my life atm family, work, relationship etc. I do like my own privacy and the argument did go a little far I may have went a little ott than I should of tbh but I'm not really sorry for doing what I did, I just wish my mum wouldn't try snoop round my business or what I'm doing or saying in my own relationship. She then asks me what's wrong I tell her I don't want to talk to her about it that I'm fine and she blames my boyfriend for how angry and upset I was, she didn't understand how stressed I'm feeling with work right now. Out Arguement was a misunderstanding. She came out with some horrible accusations and words about my bf when he's done nothing to show her that he is a bad person she said he was controlling evil nasty etc and said a lot of other worse things that I won't go into. I don't see what the problem is. My dad loves my boyfriend. My boyfriend always has decent manners with my parents always shows respect always tries to get on with them so well and what not and all she does is put him down I've had enough of it she even dislikes the fact he's English. I'm Scottish. Her husband is English and she is Scottish yet she claims my own father is more Scottish tbh it's really none of her business to say such things I know she is my mother but I don't see why she i being so harsh and horrible and two faced with him. I've been with him for 10 months nearly and she bases this on one little argument that she hears, I'm sick of her I feel ill I just don't know what to do anymore.