I dont like being nagged.

Me and my mother got in to a argument,that left me crying and was upset.Afterwards I started downing myself.I just feel like,everything is my fault.I repeated several times and said,"Its my fault." And questioning myself is, why me all the time? Its seems like,if Im not quick to understand something,she gets frustrated with me.I stood there and cried for about 20 minutes,I was so hurt.

Im just sick of being nagged at for things I cant help.

Patty

Darkangelism

Yeah i know how you feel, the best way I found for getting over it is to either laugh it off or sleep.

Patty, patience is a very hard virtue to acquire. Your mom is being impatient with you; it may not even be you that's bugging her but she crabbed at you. Try to understand that she may be grousing because she's in a bad mood anyway and you just happened to be around.

When i am being nagged at by my mum i usually do what you do i blame myself just so she will stop nagging because then she will have to stop if i agree with her what you have to do though is make sure you don't get yourslef down remember that you have to look after number 1