Cousin is dying

kandi13

Ok well I have a little cousin who is only 9 years old, well he has a brain tumor and 4 other things wrong with him including A.D.D. It doesnt look good at all.... The doctors say he doesnt have long to live and before he dies hes gonna go blind definantly. I feel so hurt cuz hes like my little brother I love him......he has to go to Philli almost every week and its terrible..........Hes been so tough too.....I mean I never in my whole life never saw him cry ever.....I know if I was in his situation I would cry all the time....I just dont want God to take him away its horrible....and when God decides to take him its going to be so hard for his mom and dad and the whole family......docs say he said til around 11 or 12.....and if he lives pass that its a miracle..........just needed to get that off my shoulders........is anyone in that kinda situation with a brother sister family members????

I'm not in the same situation, but I will say that there is a lot you can do to make the rest of the time he has joyful for him and his family. Don't focus on the uncertain future, just focus on living in the NOW. All any of us has is today...