Sister in law problem... me remedy

sunbunny

Where do I start? 1.She has told my Mother that we were not raised right and that she was a bad Mom. 2.She has another daughter from some guy and at Christmas time told us that the presents we got her daughter were not good enough. Not expensive enough. 3.She has also called the police on my brother several times because he raised his voice when they were in an argument. (As she was too) 4.Left me a v/m that I can no longer see my niece or nephew (my brothers children with her) 5.Left my mom an evil message. 6.Wrote me a very mean email. 7.Told my family my husband sold drugs. Complete lie. 8.Spends all his money on frivilous items and she does not work. 9.She has hired a maid and signs her daughter up for all kinds of activities on my brothers bill. 10.Went to my brothers friends house and told him that my brother was a horrible father who could not support his kids. This is not true,she just wishes to lead a champagne lifestyle on a beer budget. She is always going shopping and buying things for HER daugheter who is nothing more than a spoiled annoying brat who does not listen. Apparently she does not want her daughter seeing her REAL father so she does not let her see him nor does he pay the financial burden for her....she puts that on my brothers shoulders. 11. Her parents consistently come over and are constantly budding in. Think of her mother like Marie from everybody loves raymond except with an extremely nasty nosejob. Her father is a raging alcoholic. Sipping cocktails at noon while my niece and nephew get to watch.

Right now my brother is in the army and I don't want to let him know because I don't want to put him in the middle. The last thing he needs is stress. I know that she is a selfish wife and telling him we are not talking to her anymore but I am sure she has only twistedly told her side of the story.She constantly exagerates and lies. I believe she has split personality because she acts crazy. Do we tell my brother or wait for him to come home? We want to go to his graduation to see him but fear she will be mad at him if we do.

lol. Its possible you are not the only one with a sister in law problem.

This kind of thing always, always works two ways. Given that, be prepared to compromise in your views and relationship with her.

And no - of course you cannot complain to your brother about HIS wife while he is overseas. Come on.