Sister poured soda on my car!!!???

designerB

My older sister has major jealousy issues. When I got married she said, "I was supposed to get married first, I knew my boyfriend before u!!" To which she broke up with a few months later. She showed up to my wedding in jeans, black shirt, no makeup and hair not done. She seems to hate me from that point on. Prior to that we were on and off good friends. She has dabbled with drugs, had a child out of wedlock (no big deal nowadays) and has not held a job for the past 5 years. I got my BA, bought a condo in Philly, married (now separated), am starting a TV Network and Production company and am always busy.

I stayed with my sister for about 5 months while going thru my separation. She seemed to be there for me at first but that changed quickly. She moved in her Heroine addicted, unemployed 7 year younger b-friend. They share a room right next to her 12 year old daughter. My niece told me she her them have sex and smell "smoke" in her room, to which her mother said spray air freshener!!!! I tried not to get involved but had spoken out about the abuse against this innocent, impressionable child, I am on the verge of calling Social Services!

Well, I moved back to Philly, could not stand all the fighting and nasty things my sister would do to piss me off. She threw my food away, broke my property, took my wet laundry out of washer and put on top of dryer to sit there and get sour! Well, I stayed over for two nights to get some things. I woke up this morning to see Dr. Pepper had been poured all over my one year old Leased car! I filed a Police report and my sister became very nasty and defensive when asked about it. By her actions I feel in my heart she and/or her b-friend took part in the vandalism. She is now on a war path to destroy me. Yelling to my mother she will tell "things" to my husband, things of my past, she flat out lied to my mom saying I said things I most certainly did not, just to make herself seem justified for the unleashing actions she is about to drop.

Now, she is mad cause she really can't touch me, nothing she can do to me can "ruin" my life. For it seems that is what she is out to do, all because I have my stuff together and she is mooching off the system, using drugs, dating heroin addicts, and basically sees no future for herself!!

Does anyone have any suggestions?? My family, mom, brother and sister/niece all live in the same house (different apartments), needless to say we are all way too into each others business. My mom is the ring leader off family gossip and thrives on talking about how messed up one is this week, the other is the next week! It is sick! I want to be healthy,happy and drama free but don't want to loose my family. It seems the longer I stay away the better for me, but the more distance with them there is. Is there a good balance??:sick: