What's the point?

Alright, it's been a week of NC, and my separated wife and I are supposed to keep this up for 3 more weeks (suggested by my therapist and confirmed by my wife who is close to wanting a divorce). It is freakin' killing me. I know it is only 3 weeks out of a lifetime, and if there is any hope at all in getting back together, this may be it. But my thought is that if it's been more than a week, and she hasn't figured out yet if she wants to be with me, then that tells me something. I can 't do anything right now to be happy, and who the heck knows what she's up to. Is it worth it to continue this? I'd love any comments.

Yes, it's worth it. Whatever it is about you that's bothering her will be bothering her less the longer she's away. After a while, the constant irritation will have subsided enough for her to make a more rational decison.

Hopefully, you have discussed whatever behaviour is the problem and you are making the needed changes.

I have not tried the NC approach yet with my H but I have had NC for about 3 days now. I told myslef not to call him to let him come to me when he wants too. I know how you feel on not knowing what they are up too while they are gone and you have NC. I did not call him at all and last night he called me to tell me he had a flat tire and he might need my help if he cant fix it himself. I wish you all the luck with this NC approach and hope it pans out for you both, I know your feelings and am here for you if you need. Just hang in there, I know easier said than done. Keep your head up hun and do something to occupy your time to TRY to take your mind off it. ;)