LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

FDA 2nd Court Appearance - what to expect?

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Old 7th February 2018, 8:25 AM   #1

FDA 2nd Court Appearance - what to expect?

I have already attended the 1st FDA court meeting whereby we just sat and heard in front of a judge, without doing much. I suspect just to see the direction we are heading to.

The divorce is a financial dispute, so since then, we have had to answer questionnaires, and get some other details which I am still to do.

I just wanted to know what to expect at the 2nd Court attendance?

Ty.
TwoHarts1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2018, 8:53 AM   #2
Established Member

Do you have a lawyer? You should probably ask them.

And if you don't have one, get one.

If money is involved you really shouldn't go it alone. Actually you shouldn't go it alone regardless.
Old 7th February 2018, 1:31 PM   #3
Established Member

Always lawyer up!
standtall is offline   Reply With Quote