GIGS dumper husband reaching out

My GIGS dumper is starting to reach out after 4 months of separation. We've been together for 10 yrs and i just discovered that he had been cheating on me for the last 2 yrs of our relationship (with different women). I went LC (limited contact) since March (bec i was friendzoned), changed my number, etc but i have to give him my email for official business stuff.

When he reached out through my email last month he started calling me by my petname and i can sense traces of regret and guilt. Just this month he emailed me 8 times with just my petname. i went on full NC (no contact) for the past two weeks because I know he is still seeing his current b**** who caused our separation. But still his emails persisted.

What's up with him? Is this bec their honeymoon stage is over and he is now undergoing the stages of grief?

You have to realize that his goal isn't to narrow it down to one woman. He's trying to set himself up in a situation where you put up with him having more than one for whatever reason that he feels he needs variety sex, validation, boredom, whatever. If you give in to him now, he will know that you will put up with him having more than one woman going. So you better figure out what you want and make a boundary. And if you have kids, remember whatever you do will be their role model for what is acceptable. So if you take back a cheater and liar, your daughter will think a cheating lying man is normal and acceptable and your son will think this is how you treat a woman and this is what love is.

If you boot him out, you have set a better example, so don't use the kids as an excuse to let him back in, if you do have kids. It just shows them fighting, lying and cheating and giving in are normal.

• Like 2
Gr8fuln2020
My GIGS dumper is starting to reach out after 4 months of separation. We've been together for 10 yrs and i just discovered that he had been cheating on me for the last 2 yrs of our relationship (with different women). I went LC (limited contact) since March (bec i was friendzoned), changed my number, etc but i have to give him my email for official business stuff.

When he reached out through my email last month he started calling me by my petname and i can sense traces of regret and guilt. Just this month he emailed me 8 times with just my petname. i went on full NC (no contact) for the past two weeks because I know he is still seeing his current b**** who caused our separation. But still his emails persisted.

What's up with him? Is this bec their honeymoon stage is over and he is now undergoing the stages of grief?

Grief? More like regret with a heavy dose of manipulation. He may be seeing his fun with this recent woman cooling off and is now looking to find another to soothe his ego until the next adventure.

He may know how to twist you a little to gain your sympathies. Are you working towards divorce? If not, why not?