mrvinny3265

So here I am it's now Sunday the 5th of March I have been up all night [she] came down with a uhaul trailer to clean out all of her stuff from our house on Saturday night.* The feeling of anger, doubt, grief, and outright being vindictive are overflowing out of me right now her actions although only 3 weeks into a separation that according to her has been brewing for 3 years because of me not showing, acting or outright giving a **** about her emotionally.*

I wish I had a freaking clue but no I don't because all that mattered was me and work, her plight, trials and tribulation were unimportant to me and now I am paying for it literally and figuratively.* Part of me want to go and file for divorce now because me not having control over the situation is what's driving me to all of the horrible thoughts.* I want to change my bank account but I just don't know how to keep from feeling this way, maybe I am the one with a mental disorder not but she is the one with bipolar that is cold and unaffectionate at times, and thinks I am cheating.*

I am so confused so now how does this marriage work when she moved to texas and I am in new york. I started theraly/marriage counseling by myself because i really want to fix this but she won't have anything to do with me I give up.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and redact personal info

I've been there. You were blindsided with this and given a bunch of b.s. excuses. You have tried to fix it but she isn't willing. Get a lawyer immediately. Don't make the mistakes that i did.

LancasterAmos1966
i really want to fix this but she won't have anything to do with me I give up.

I'm sorry about your situation Mrvinny. It might not make you feel any better right now, but many of us here faced the same thing. We lost our Beloved Bride or Groom --- and then we all go through what's been termed "the 5 stages of grief" just like when a relative or friend dies.

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.

The goal is Acceptance, but before you get there, you'll experience a few of the others -- and sometimes you'll experience one or two at a time. Wow, that's when the emotions are really out of whack. It's not a fun time, but I've said many times that if someone likes me can make it, then anyone can.

Keep posting and you will get a lot of feedback and support here.