I agreed on dismissing my divorce but...

My husband and I have been separated for almost 4 months. On Monday, October 5th, we had a scheduling conference. We met with a mediator and we both agreed to have it dismissed. However, one day later, I feel like that was a huge mistake. Now, if things do not work out, which I honestly do not think will, we have to start the entire process over again. I feel like such an idiot for agreeing to dismiss it. We do have a child together, so seeing her happy with us was what made me think twice. I now know that that was a huge mistake because she is just as happy when we aren't together. Also, I am currently living with my parents. My mother asked how it went and I lied to her and told her they gave us another date to have a scheduling conference. I lied because I know she would be super pissed that I decided to dismiss it. I feel like such a terrible person and I have that feeling in my stomach where I just want to throw up from being dishonest. My mother has helped pay for an attorney and a filing fee (I am currently paying her back) as well as letting me stay with her while we were separated. I am so upset by the mistakes that I made. Any advice or words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. :(:confused:

Simple, just talk to the mediator again and they'll get the ball rolling once more.

You aren't the first person to go back on forth on divorce.

Don't borrow more money from your mom to pay for the next filing fee. talk to your lawyer. Perhaps it can be reinstated since you changed your mind so quickly.

Any advice or words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. :(:confused:

Tell Mom the truth, one less burden for you to carry alone. I'll be you'll be surprised at how fast that storm blows over.

Why do you feel an attempt at reconciliation would be a mistake?

Mr. Lucky