She broke up with me but keeps doing hurtful things

I am trully lost.

I have recently broke up with my wife after 12 years. Short story is that I did nothing drastic, we had a typical argument and she got heated, at which point she asked me to leave the home. I remained that night but we didnt talk. The next day we argued some more and she told me she does not love me. I packed my things and left.

A few days have gone by and I have seen my 3 children, however she texts me hurtful things like she hates me, when I come to collect the kids that I cant talk to her, that she is not paying the bills she agreed to pay and calls me all the names.

What I dont understand is that I feel I am the victim, that I should be the one acting this way as I was the one who was asked to leave and told they were not loved. I am trying to move on and work my way through the process of getting over everything and I know it will take time, but I dont understand why she is so hurtful towards me and wont speak with me.

I have often wondered whether she has bi polar as she has extreme mood swings and have always helped with it, if this is the case I know there is little I can do but I dont know how to handle the situation when arranging to see my kids etc as it just comes back up, for example, I took my son to get his hair cut ready for school, and she txt me after I returned them asking why i did this and that im an ******* etc,just for getting his hair cut.

If anyone can offer any advice or guidance I would really appreciate it as I am at a loss on how to handle this.

I would suggest you hire an attorney for advice as to how to handle this situation. In the meantime do not respond to her abuse. You will be feeding the abuse if you respond. Just see your kids and don't talk to her. She sounds crazy to be honest.

• Like 3
understand50
Thanks for the replies. She certainly acts crazy and I haven't been responding. I'll have to get in contact with a lawyer

Aarron,

This cannot be good for your kids, action is now needed to keep them safe. Go see a lawyer as soon as you can.

• Like 1
glitterandmud

Do not reply. screen shot her texts and save them.

My (soon to be) ex husband has blasted me several times over text. i just shake my head and go on with my day.

Hang in there.