Lost/

My husband and I have been together for 16 years and married 12. He has cheated on me with my best friend, a Co worker, and last Thanksgiving I found inappropriate pics and a Craigslist posting for a good time in his phone. We got back together 4 years ago after I had a relationship with someone else. He doesn't feel he needs to show me love and feels like I dictate everything he does. I really feel there is someone else. He never apologizes for his actions. After begging him to show me some affection and him telling me he isn't into me because of my attitude and his constant cry that he has lost himself in me and the kids, I finally lost it and attempted to find a Friend with benefits. He found out and has went off the deep end. He doesn't respect me and thinks I am a slut. He wants a divorce cause he says he is tired of trying. I don't know how I should feel. I'm devastated. He talks to me like crappie and gets irritated with everything I say and do. Should I just comply with the divorce and what do we do in the meantime? I get mad and sad when I look at him. He is trying to lose weight now and it's making me angry that some tramp and I probably know her has caught his attention and he is bettering himself for her and didn't give 2 damns about me. I'm just so confused.

purplesorrow
My husband and I have been together for 16 years and married 12. He has cheated on me with my best friend, a Co worker, and last Thanksgiving I found inappropriate pics and a Craigslist posting for a good time in his phone. We got back together 4 years ago after I had a relationship with someone else. He doesn't feel he needs to show me love and feels like I dictate everything he does. I really feel there is someone else. He never apologizes for his actions. After begging him to show me some affection and him telling me he isn't into me because of my attitude and his constant cry that he has lost himself in me and the kids, I finally lost it and attempted to find a Friend with benefits. He found out and has went off the deep end. He doesn't respect me and thinks I am a slut. He wants a divorce cause he says he is tired of trying. I don't know how I should feel. I'm devastated. He talks to me like crappie and gets irritated with everything I say and do. Should I just comply with the divorce and what do we do in the meantime? I get mad and sad when I look at him. He is trying to lose weight now and it's making me angry that some tramp and I probably know her has caught his attention and he is bettering himself for her and didn't give 2 damns about me. I'm just so confused.

Why be devastated about getting free of someone who shows you no love, lies and cheats. You should be smiling on the inside knowing exactly who the 'tramp' is getting. Life is far too short to be so miserable. This is your opportunity to find the love you want. Good luck.

Clarence_Boddicker

I'd say it's for the best. Neither of you is dedicated to the marriage or each other. Don't fight the divorce & move on.

Even with 4 sons, let it go?

Yes!! Especially that! You don't want your sons growing up thinking that's the way to treat a woman. They need to see that you should not treat people like that. This is a lesson that will stay w them forever, it's upto you how it's played out!

purplesorrow
Even with 4 sons, let it go?

Are you happy and fulfilled as a woman in your marriage? If not, does that make it more difficult to be a happy and fulfilled parent? Which situation enables you to be the best you and mom?