collected more of his stuff

i am gutted

after about 3.5 months separated he came back and emptied out the rest of his stuff in the wardrobe and dresser.

I tried to stay strong and not be bothered by it but yes it still hurt a little....another piece of finality.

there was a note he wrote me a long time ago in amongst his stuff that said "love you, have a good day. x"

he took that too which I found odd.

I sort of expected that to be screwed up and thrown out.

a goodbye and that it was it - he left.

I just don't get who he has become.

No have not and will not talk with him. No good will come of it. It's better off. I have a great job and wouldn't want to lose it. Plus it takes two to tango. I have no tolerance for cheating. That was my only rule from the start.

after about 3.5 months separated he came back and emptied out the rest of his stuff in the wardrobe and dresser.

I tried to stay strong and not be bothered by it but yes it still hurt a little....another piece of finality.

there was a note he wrote me a long time ago in amongst his stuff that said "love you, have a good day. x"

he took that too which I found odd.

I sort of expected that to be screwed up and thrown out.

a goodbye and that it was it - he left.

I just don't get who he has become.

Odd behavior, yes, but par for the course in my experience.

The day my wife decided to leave (she'd already decided, but didn't tell me until the next day) she made me run back into the house when we were on our way out so she could get her wedding rings and put them on. In retrospect I thought that was very strange.

Then, a few weeks later, I showed up to drop off our daughter the night before she actually moved out of our family home and she greeted the two of us with an excited voice (in front of a group of friends): "Look! It's my family! Hi family!"

I am 100% with you - I don't get who she has become, I fear for who she will become in the future, but all in all I am glad that it soon will no longer be my problem.

• Like 1