Too funny

So I'm texting my new lady friend, and telling her she's a hottie too (she said it first to me, ok?) and spell check turned it into "hogtie". I couldn't get away from my family fast enough before cracking up! Who knows, this may work out really well! :cool:

Ken

So I'm texting my new lady friend, and telling her she's a hottie too (she said it first to me, ok?) and spell check turned it into "hogtie". I couldn't get away from my family fast enough before cracking up! Who knows, this may work out really well! :cool:

Ken

*snort* :laugh:!! That is hilarious! Whoops! How did she respond?

• Like 1
  • Author
*snort* :laugh:!! That is hilarious! Whoops! How did she respond?

LOL I turned it. She did not respond, so I blamed Siri, and asked "as long as the subject came up, how do you feel?" She replied with "lol, you tying me up?" I said "lol, yes." She said she likes it (and some other stuff which should probably not be repeated out of the sex forum lol.)

So it does have a happy ending! Thanks Siri!! :D

• Like 2
LOL I turned it. She did not respond, so I blamed Siri, and asked "as long as the subject came up, how do you feel?" She replied with "lol, you tying me up?" I said "lol, yes." She said she likes it (and some other stuff which should probably not be repeated out of the sex forum lol.)

So it does have a happy ending! Thanks Siri!! :D

That's awesome that it turned out well for you. Haha! A happy accident! Life is more fun when you have happy accidents like that! :D

• Like 1
  • Author
That's awesome that it turned out well for you. Haha! A happy accident! Life is more fun when you have happy accidents like that! :D

Oh geez WG, that's one of my favorite things, so I always wonder how I'll bring it up! I'll remember this, and if it does not work out with her, my next GF will get a "typo" too! :laugh:

And thanks!! :-)

• Like 1