Divorce is awful but ex still visit

Our divorce was final last month after a year of seprtion, we had a son together ,so when i have my son instead of delivering him, he is coming to me and we are eating dinner together at least once a week, and we are having intimacy(SEX) when he coming to my place. or when i am delivering my son to his place we do the same thing also.

He is saying he doesnt want us to be a family again, bcuz he love being single.but it puzzles me when he is saying he is not happy that i am dating other guy or if sometimes he is saying he is happy for me, the emotions is really blunt/ apathy..He also always complimenting me that i am pretty and sexy and he is telling me that if i just did all my accomplishment i had now when we were living together probably things is different but i dont understand why he is saying those things esp. when he is obviously dating girl and he is in diffferent dating sites but he also denies to me that he is having girlfriend..

what is he up to???what does he really want from me???????:sick:

Our divorce was final last month after a year of seprtion, we had a son together ,so when i have my son instead of delivering him, he is coming to me and we are eating dinner together at least once a week, and we are having intimacy(SEX) when he coming to my place. or when i am delivering my son to his place we do the same thing also.

He is saying he doesnt want us to be a family again, bcuz he love being single.but it puzzles me when he is saying he is not happy that i am dating other guy or if sometimes he is saying he is happy for me, the emotions is really blunt/ apathy..He also always complimenting me that i am pretty and sexy and he is telling me that if i just did all my accomplishment i had now when we were living together probably things is different but i dont understand why he is saying those things esp. when he is obviously dating girl and he is in diffferent dating sites but he also denies to me that he is having girlfriend..

what is he up to???what does he really want from me???????:sick:

I don't understand why you would have dinner and sex with your ex when you want him back but he divorced you. It's over. He likes being single and dating other girls while having you there for sex and dinner when it's convienient for him. I'm sure you look your best when you know he is coming over and he is acknowledging it for sex. I don't think he is up to anything actually except enjoying having sex with his ex while still being a bachelor. The question is what are you up to? Why are you doing this to yourself?

Movingforward2

It's a game. I'm in the same boat, except the opposite way. Neither one of us date, but neither one of us move on. Sad to say at this age, I'm playing head games with someone I was with for 10 years and 2 kids....but it is what it is.

• Author

Well for me the reason i am allowing him to go to me bcuz i am still hoping that we can be a family again. And also taking an advantage so i can be with my kid more even though its just an hour.. i am alone in the country bcuz of my ex, bcuz of love i had for him.

Pancake08,

he is coming to me and we are eating dinner together at least once a week, and we are having intimacy(SEX) when he coming to my place. or when i am delivering my son to his place we do the same thing also.

You need to put a stop to this ^^^^^ NOW.

He is using you for sex and playing with your feelings.

He divorced you, remember?

Now he wants to have his cake and eat it - don't let him.

He also always complimenting me that i am pretty and sexy and he is telling me that if i just did all my accomplishment i had now when we were living together probably things is different

This ^^^^ is just emotional manipulation and is cruel.

You deserve better than this, but you won't get it if you hang around this user of an ex-husband.

Good luck.

Stop having sex with him! It's messing you up and preventing you from moving on and it confusing your son.

Your ex needs to pick up your son and spend time with him away from you so you can have some time for yourself, plus it's good for them to spend one on one time as dad and son.

What your ex does isn't your concern, which is why he won't tell you anything about his personal life. Just please stop having sex with him! Put boundaries up and make some ground rules. You two are divorced, and now just co parents, NOT sex buddies. He is manipulating you and actually being a jerk by giving you backhanded compliments. Don't trust him, he's a snake.

• Like 1