Estranged wife claims she talked to the other woman

My wife and I have been separated for about 6 months. For a recap of why we split up check here http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/separation-divorce/456665-wife-wants-divorce-if-i-cancel-adoption

Anyway, during the separation i was seeing someone. I broke up with this other woman 6 weeks ago because she had some serious emotional baggage from her last relationship and she wasn't prepared to work on it. Anyhow, today i was at a meeting for work and it just so happens that my wife was at the meeting too. To make things worse, the woman i was seeing works at this place. My wife saw the other woman and then told me she was going to talk to her. I asked her not to because it would be embarrassing, but she went ahead. I dont know if she really talked to her or not. Not really sure what to do. Other woman and i have been going no contact. Should I contact her and see what happened or just leave it alone? Not sure what to tell wife either. She knows i was seeing this person. I dont want her to start harassing the other woman. Argggggh.

It's really not your place at this point.

You're not with your W and you're not with your OW.

They can discuss anything they wish.

Don't make it worse by stirring that pot.

• Like 5

Have to agree with 2Sunny on this one....."Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it". This one you should just things lie where they are. Nothing like two women comparing notes...you just won't win however you try to "damage control".

• Like 1

i think she should have listened to you and not talked to your ex. even tho i don't trust my ex, at all, if he told me, "please don't talk to that woman, we broke up because she's cray cray" i wouldn't talk to the person. and why should i? i want nothing to do with either one of them, he and i are divorced and i'm not interested in them.