Is the soon to be ex wife in the fog still?

GarrusVakarian

Last year I found out the soon to be ex wife was having an affair with a 20 year older married man. We have now split up, and they are now together so I am told?. Anyway, she moved out over year ago. House is all now in my name. She is off the mortgage the lot. She is living back at her mums. Thing is all her banking stuff and post is still addressed to my house. She hasn't even notified the DVLA(vehicle licencing) that her car is no longer registered at my address. Which is illegal, chances are her driving licence is still registered to my address which carries a huge fine. She has had almost a year to change this but has done nothing. Presumably because she is living it up with her new older man and she hasn't even considered it.

But got her credit card statements showing up at my house. Opened one the other day, she has been booking nights in the Holiday Inn, in the next town. With her older man, all a bit seedy.

Is she deep in the fog as everything relating to the divorce house etc, it has all been dealt with by me and she has had nothing to do with it. All the car licencing thing she could get seriously fined for it.

Like she is in fantasy land and not living in reality.

Personally I would send them all on with a note asking her to get the address changed asap. Then after 2 months start sending it all back "return to sender - no longer at this address" so you don't get it all.

Don't open any more of her mail. Its not going to help you move on and will only keep you bitter for longer.

Make it easy on yourself and just stay away.

• Like 1
Personally I would send them all on with a note asking her to get the address changed asap. Then after 2 months start sending it all back "return to sender - no longer at this address" so you don't get it all.

Don't open any more of her mail. Its not going to help you move on and will only keep you bitter for longer.

Make it easy on yourself and just stay away.

It's also illegal to open her mail and she could use this against you in divorce court. You have to be PERFECT during a divorce. Not to stereotype but women especially will try to get you for small stuff.