family court is prison

ive posted on here before but got no answers

my childs mother is a wacko,. and i mean wacko.

she hates my girlfriend so much. for no reason

she has been taking me to court and dragging it on costing both of us tons of money

all she has to do is sign one piece of paper giving us equal rights and equal costody and then we part ways for ever no more problems

the final agreement was that we would have 50 50 rights , time , and health n school bills will be split, it was made so that it is perfectly 50 50

no child support is needed because we both make the same wage.

well its not good enouph, she doesnt want to be equal, she doesnt want me to take care of my daughter half time. she doesnt want me to have rights, she wants me to pay her childsupport and she wants the courts to only give me 4 days a month instead of 50 50.

i really dont know why she is so stubborn,. n what not. like wtf ahaha.

we broke up because she started liking someone else. n cheated on me. she got married n pregnant with in a month

and ive been trying to move on but she just wont let it go, she just doesnt want me to be my kids dad, i dont get it, im a great dad n me n my daughter are best friends, me my gf her daughter n my daughter are starting our own little family and its like my ex juxt doesnt want my daughter to be apart of it.

well anyways this court stuff is driving me crazy, its been going on for too long,4 years. its just back and forth with the same thing over and over, why doesnt it end, why doesnt the system prevent dragging on, this could have been delt with years with my signature and her signature with an equal agreement,

but all she wants is money from me, money money money, shouldnt this court case be about whats best for my daughter, like both parents in her life instead of money, i bet if there was no such thing as family allowance or tax credit at the end of the year, alot of people out there wouldnt even give one two *****s about their kids,

has anyone gone through this, how much longer does it take for my life to finally move on? all i want is equallity and thats it. i just want her to stay out of my personal life.

any advice,

Lernaean_Hydra

You need a better attorney. Family courts do still have some bias but that tide is turning but even with all the maternal bias in the world this should not have been dragged out over the course of four years. I mean what kind of representation does she have? What do you have?

I have a hard time believing there's just one tiny little piece of paper standing in your way and as with most child custody cases there's likely much more to the story. Has she made any allegations against you?

Do you have a custody agreement or what?

If you do then just go with it. If she won't let you see your daughter call the cops.

• Author
You need a better attorney. Family courts do still have some bias but that tide is turning but even with all the maternal bias in the world this should not have been dragged out over the course of four years. I mean what kind of representation does she have? What do you have?

I have a hard time believing there's just one tiny little piece of paper standing in your way and as with most child custody cases there's likely much more to the story. Has she made any allegations against you?

well to sum it up if she got a lawyer in 2010, in 2009 she cheated on me and left me for my friend and then dumped him and dated another guy she got married to and pregnant with within a month, i was with her for 5 years.

since then i went and got a lawyer. our lawyers communicated back and forth, we have to make afidavids and type up a document of what we wanted , this took about a year with our lawyers taking their sweet time to type up documents and communicate with eachother. then at the end of the first year we needed our income and what not because she was pushing for child support, then there was problems because she was on maternity leave and what not, all said and done, me waiting on end, they finally came up with a income based wage for my ex , then they booked a pre trial , this took about 8 months to get in and when we finally did there was alot of BS being thrown on the table. she was bringing up issues that were never even discussed, so we left the pretrial on an agreement, n now the final document, about anohter 7 months later has been finally typed, being tossed back and forth between lawyers, it is now finalized, but now my ex is unsatisfied with it all and wants to go to trial pretty much to tell the judge how bad of a father she thinks i am , and how i dont deserve to be a dad.

the reason for her dumping me when she first did was that she wanted to explore the world, see what else was other there, haha n it iturned into this, 4 years of courts, thousands of dollers and life hasnt move forward for me one bit.

she doesnt want to sign the documents and i know why, because she declined me alot of my rights while she has her mental break down or what ever happend.

she has to sign the papers and the moment she does she will have to pay the government thousands of dollers for fraud and forging my signature. its complicated and i dont want to explain to much detail why this is, but basically she scammed the government hard getting lots of money for my kid, and her mother was in on it aswell.

i honest to god never did this woman wrong, i never cheated on her, i never abused her, yeah we got into little arguments like every couple, but we were a good couple, then she did this, and now she just hates me and my new gf and this court is just never ending.

You know what I would do? I'd tell her that you can't wait to go before a judge so you can let their honor know how she uses your daughter to scam.

I bet she signs the papers.

• Like 1