Lost & Lonely Feelings

Techie Artist

Hello. I posted to my prior thread "Why can't I get angry at him?", but no one is responding. I guess you don't trust that it's me rather than my spouse who had discovered one of my posts months ago. It's okay...it's me. I just wanted to touch base. It's a lonely process going thru divorce. I need to connect to others for encouragement. I feel kinda lost. Thanks.

• Like 1
Shocked Suzie

I understand this feeling and feel it often, for me as I feel that the path I had been so focused on "my aim" for my little family unit when it all was just pulled from beneath me. So atm I'm just treading water trying to figure out what n were the heck I'm going/doing.

Some days I like the thought, most I don't ... I was happy where I was. Although I now know the last few years were just fake. For me my saving grace is my Ex's 100% behaviour "mainly his lack of everything" towards our children confirms that I'm 100% better off without him.

... Just what direction to go, atm because I have full care of my children I'm a little restricted "probably a lucky thing" keeps my feet on the ground, if it was just me I'd be off somewhere else.

When the dust begins to settle, when you start to adjust .... When your support network presume your ok, it sure can make you feel lost n lonely.

The tide will turn in time...

Still finding me...finding a path

SS x