I think i am going to give in and write a mail to my ex. Enough drama.

Here is my full story. Me and ex had 5 months relationship. It was on and off kind of relationship and ended because of my jealousy. She got cold and told she doesnt want a relationship with me or anyone else for a long time. We kept contact and i fixed my jealousy but she started playing with me by making me jealous and then she broke up and told me to get out of her life.

Kept my promise and then 3 months later she sent a message and wanted to be my friend. We talked 2-3 weeks and i realised she is just using me as an emotional support. And i told her i dont want to talk anymore and we should move on. She said okay, her karma is clean now, she will move on etc.

After 3 more months later (2 weeks ago) she contacted again. I was over her, didnt feel a thing. I offered her fwb, she rejected, then i told lets meet up. We met, had dinner, alcohol, made out. 3 days later came to my place. Had sex, stayed with me. I told her i am so cold at her and i dont want a relationship with her, told her i am sure i will never love her again. Once that night she said she may take me out of her life again. Anyway we seperated good, hugging and kissing. She said letd keep contact because she wants me in her life. I said i have feelings it is not a good idea.

She is also going to europe for a year for student.exchange program in 6 months.

Right now i wrote her a mail about my feelings but havent sent yet. I miss her damn much, she is so cute and smart but so selfish. Even her parents tell her that.

But the idea of she will have a new bf and love her so much and sleep with him if driving me crazy.

I am hoping she wants me and loves me but i know that wont happen but at least i will move on peacefully after my mail right? I will feel ashamed because she wont care but i will feel peaceful.

Is it a bad idea? Anyone experienced this before? This sex thing is playing in my mind nonstop. Need to stop it by fighting for her.

Here is my full story. Me and ex had 5 months relationship. It was on and off kind of relationship and ended because of my jealousy. She got cold and told she doesnt want a relationship with me or anyone else for a long time. We kept contact and i fixed my jealousy but she started playing with me by making me jealous and then she broke up and told me to get out of her life.

Kept my promise and then 3 months later she sent a message and wanted to be my friend. We talked 2-3 weeks and i realised she is just using me as an emotional support. And i told her i dont want to talk anymore and we should move on. She said okay, her karma is clean now, she will move on etc.

After 3 more months later (2 weeks ago) she contacted again. I was over her, didnt feel a thing. I offered her fwb, she rejected, then i told lets meet up. We met, had dinner, alcohol, made out. 3 days later came to my place. Had sex, stayed with me. I told her i am so cold at her and i dont want a relationship with her, told her i am sure i will never love her again. Once that night she said she may take me out of her life again. Anyway we seperated good, hugging and kissing. She said letd keep contact because she wants me in her life. I said i have feelings it is not a good idea.

She is also going to europe for a year for student.exchange program in 6 months.

Right now i wrote her a mail about my feelings but havent sent yet. I miss her damn much, she is so cute and smart but so selfish. Even her parents tell her that.

But the idea of she will have a new bf and love her so much and sleep with him if driving me crazy.

I am hoping she wants me and loves me but i know that wont happen but at least i will move on peacefully after my mail right? I will feel ashamed because she wont care but i will feel peaceful.

Is it a bad idea? Anyone experienced this before? This sex thing is playing in my mind nonstop. Need to stop it by fighting for her.

With all the bold above, you've answered you're own question...