My story

Hi, I'm new here and was passed the website by an acquaintance.

I'm currently going through a separation period with my wife. We've been together for 8 1/2 yr and we recently got married.

A little back story, in 2012 myself and my then fiancé had some problems, we where struggling with debt, living beyond our means and stupidly had just bought a dog which needed a lot of care and attention. I was having problems at work and started to get paranoid about my fiancés behaviour, thinking she was seeing other guys because I'd seen a msg on her facebook. Anyway one thing led to another and we ended up starting to separate. However we had a holiday booked (with her family) and thought we could give it a shot on holiday. 1 week in and I packed my bags to come home after she told me she no longer loved me.

Anyway after she came back from the holiday I picked her up from the airport, she smiled at me, and I knew things would turn out right, we reconciled but planned on taking it slowly.......then a few days later we found out she was pregnant.

Everything was going fine, we moved in with my parents, we had a beautiful baby boy and we planned on getting married in the nov of 2013. We had a few hiccups along the way but everything seemed, as far as I was concerned, to be fine. We got married and had a brilliant day, 2nd best day of my life after the birth of our son.

Now 12weeks later and everything has fell to pieces, my wife told me she no longer loved me, I wouldn't change the way I am and she was deeply unhappy. She moved out 3 weeks ago and we've had issues ever since. She has cited my inability to change, my laziness and lack of forward thinking, our debt (it isn't un-manageable) and my bouts of paranoia. She says she no longer loves me and I deserve someone who will accept me for who I am. Which I read as, I can't be bothered with you anymore, I'm gone.

I wish I'd known about the 180 sonnet than today but it's hard when you're newly married with a young baby.

I've made most of the mistakes, I accept my faults and the fair proportion of blame. I WANT to change, I want my wife back