convenient marraige?

confused in texas

confused in texas

ok wow this is hard,

I started dating my wife while I was still in high school, she had just graduated. We dated for about 6 months and then I went away for a year to go to school. I was about 3 hours away and we saw each other almost every weekend. I came back and we got an apartment together where we were soon married, that was in 2001. We have had our ups and downs for about 8 years. It acctually started before we had our daughter.

ok now to the problems,

She has problems showing affection and intimacy.

I know to some that might not be a big deal but I find it hard to feel loved when someone won't touch you. She says she loves me all the time but I sure don't feel it. I know she has problems from her childhood with a step father and I have got her to go to counseling but there has not been much improvement(she has been going for a year and half). I have talked to her about leaving and she gets upset and will try for a short period of time to do better.

I am currently considering seperate bed rooms in the house( I cant stand the thought of being away from my daughter). We have had talks in the past and I have done all she has asked. we talked the other night and I explained to her that I felt like I am living in a marraige of convenience. I am a responsible person, We Have a nice house. I have always kept her in a new car usually always better than what I drive, If she wants something she always gets it although not always right away. I am constantly telling her how beautiful she is and that I love her(I have a hard time with that one lately). She says I am too frisky and she thinks that everytime I touch her I just want some.

I am sure I will think of more and maybe a better way of comunicating this is hard for me, any help or constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Thank you