Now she is bitching haha

Women are so funny (some of you might be different so don't get mad:))

this girl broke up with me. I think it's because I got attached to her and became clingy (called her everyday, met her often)

Since she said she was not ready for relationship, I am trying to give her a space even though I want to see her often like before. (she even asked she wanted to be alone)

Before I knew about NC approach, I used to bitch a lot why she can't be with me. As you know, it pushed her further.

I talked to her on the phone at lunch time today.

I asked her to come to my house or meet near my house but she wanted me to pick her up and go to restaurant.

If this was before break up, I would do that but I know now that I need to have the boundary. so I told her 'too bad it didn't work out'

she told me how much I don't care about her, it's been a while since we met last saturday and why I couldn't come to see her for a minute

I said 'I am trying to give you more space' and she was bitching about that:laugh: (like 'ok I will give you space too, let's meet next year')

I was trying to explain in a nice way that I really wanted her go back to her normal life and give her space but it didn't stop her from bitching lol

I think it's a good sign cuz you know why?

when she was bitching like that- asking me 'are you sure you want to be with me' , saying 'I hate you', 'you are so mean', 'I am so confused', everything was FINE.

But everything changed as I became more nice and clinged to her.

From now on,

I am not going to pick her up, won't give her flowers (gave 3 already), won't change my schedule for her, won't be honest with her, won't show my true emotion etc

I think that's how most women want to be treated.

Furthermore, it's better to be dumped this way than getting dumped because you were so nice :D

How do ya think?

Do what you feel you need to, but I would never let anyone change who I am. If she doesnt appreciate you, why go through this whole song and dance with her?

• Author

I think women are like that. I read many stories.

It would be either women bitching about their men don't give them enough attention or they don't give enough space.

Basically you have to play game (push and pull) even though they say 'I hate guys playing games' lol

I know if I get emotional here, when she complains in little puppy's eye, I would confess saying 'sorry all I was trying to do was to get you back, I really missed you':lmao:

(she will give me a hug only if we were filming fxxxin romance movie:laugh:)

then everything will go back to the previous situation again.

so I will not make stupid mistake again.

Do what you feel you need to, but I would never let anyone change who I am. If she doesnt appreciate you, why go through this whole song and dance with her?

I have dated guys who do the same thing. :) They chase and we run until they catch us, then they turn and start running the other way. (not all guys but I have experienced that in more than one relationship)