Two Years and still no finality to the divorce...

I feel like things should be final. I signed the papers more than a month ago. Still haven't gotten the final word back from the attorney.

It took a long time to iron out all the details.

Seems like a long time coming. I was married almost 20 years.

He is already engaged - has been for 6 months.

Just feel a bit sad and overwhelmed today.

Some days it is hard to think about moving forward.

It's ok 2sunny- happens to the best of us.

My parents recently went to the wedding of a friend. This guy is more than a bit of a manchild- i think he's only recently matured in his early 50s. He and his exwife had been divorced for at least 10-15 years I think. Th exwife was even at the wedding, w/ her current husband/bf.

Despite the time and distance, she apparently still got teary during a toast and fled to the bathroom.

Old emotions can get dredged up at anytime- you're strong enough to make it through this new motions.

It's hard to be patient with the legal system. Fret not, it will happen. Where I live, if you hit the courts schedule correctly you can get your "no fault" in as little as 18 hours. Took me 3 days to oblitherate a 25 year marriage.

You are out of it emotionally, let that be enough for you right now.

Took me 3 days to oblitherate a 25 year marriage.

There's someting 'PROFOUNDLDY' and 'absurdly wrong with that statement

I get it ~ most don't, LSD!

But you and I've been to the Island where others haven't?

"Surivor Island" ~ What a joke!

When that "survivor island" stuff began 6-7 years ago I didn't get it. Half an hour in to the first one I said "and this is tough"?

Personally, I don't know what's so tough about munching on a fried lizard. Gunny, you and I know when the limbs are cracklin and snappin, and the leaves are falling out of the tree's, then it's survivor time. Before you know it Sir Charles will be at the wire, and things will go from bad to worse. Semper Fi,