!Just Seperated,waiting on her decision!

I'mlostwithoutHer

My wife and I have been married for two in a half years, good so for till a month ago. She informed me that she has not been happy with the marriage and is not sure what she wants out of life. She wasn’t even sure she wants to be married…I had a hard time with this seeing how my marriage with her is the single most important thing to me…I know its not perfect but I value it more then anything. And I was more then hurt to find out that she was “on-the-fence” , you know, “kinda of iffy” about our marriage. Then it got worst, she told me that she was afraid that she might have feelings for another man, a guy she works with. My wife battles with extreme anxiety and some depression, and I could see the torture and the guilt she was going through for having thoughts of another man. I tried to make sense of this and to comfort her I told her it was only a crush and that it was only human to feel this sometimes. It wasn’t a crush….three weeks later we had a similar conversation where she tells me that she thinks she is in love with guy mentioned above! I was also crushed to find out that they have been meeting with each other to have a drink from time to time. When I asked her far has this thing gone she told me that they’ve only kissed. I know her answer could have been a lot worst but it still cuts pretty deep. She says that she still loves me but then says its over for me and her, and then when I start accepting this decision she starts crying and says that maybe we can try to fix it! Then she says she doesn’t know what she wants, pretty much she doesn’t know if she should be with me or him….Almost like she wants me to make up her mind, like she is just waiting for me to push her away a bit , or start acting bitter and cold just enough for her to give her enough momentum to leave me for good. But I love my wife dearly and I stayed calm, only because we have had two previous “talks” about our future together, and I told her that she has to make a decision…cut ties with other guy…. and commit to rebuilding our marriage for this to work. So now she is now staying at her moms….this is the second night…because she needs space to make a decision! She left on good terms and she wants us to still talk and go to our councilor next week, visit number two, and she also has her first appointment to talk to a psychiatrist about her possible depression and anxiety . I still love my wife and as much as it hurts my opinion of her has not diminished because of this affair or what ever it is but I don’t know what to do. Its like my marriage’s fate rest in a coin toss! I hate just waiting for the answer, I’m afraid to call her because I don’t want her to feel smothered.