2 months after breakup..both haven't dated

So its been 2 months since she broke up with me and ended our 5 year relationship(we are both 22)...saying that the later years of the relationship lost its love...because I didn't put enough effort into the relationship while she did and that it wasn't how it was during the first year of the relationship anymore. So she was pretty bitter about how I treated her during the relationship and we hardly spoke to each other after the breakup. When we did speak on the phone, it would start off polite and somewhat normal but would always escalate to the point where she begins naming all the things I did wrong to her. So the month of December, we probably spoke to each other on the phone like 5 times with a few emails here and there(mild NC).

So after Christmas she called me, thanking me for getting gifts for her niece and nephew...and then asked me what gifts I got from other people and also who were these people. I didn't really want to tell her b/c we weren't exactly together anymore so I just said that I'd rather not say...but she was pretty persistent on asking but I kept with it and kindly refused to tell her..then I said I had to go b/c I was driving and had reached my destination. About 30 minutes later, she texts me saying "Sorry for calling. I guess u've moved on rather quickly. I'll start dating too. Happy holidays. gluck."

So I'm guessing she thought I was seeing someone else already....but I'm not. It's been 2 months and we both haven't dated...and its evident that she wasn't planning to date until she thought I had moved on.. from the text above. What does this mean? Was she planning to not date anyone b/c she's still faithful to me even though we're not together?

Thanks in advance.

chocolate_boy

I'd say at this point, look after number one, if you feel like you're over her and ready to start dating then do (doesn't sound like you are though). It's been three months for me, I am over my ex now pretty much, but don't feel like dating, infact I'm really enjoying being on my own again now, and want to for at least a few more months.

It's really none of her business if you are or aren't dating, she dumped you.

Don't do this "friends" **** it never works and just delays your healing.