Nine weeks NC then a silent call

After nine weeks no contact i saw her in the pub on Saturday night, i totally ignored her and she left early after following me around, then last night the phone rang and when i answered it there was someone there but they said nothing before hanging up (i know it was her) my question to you guys is will she be able to stop herself calling again, or will it nag away at her ?

Also when and if she does call again how should i play it, i don't want to blow it, but also i want her to have to do some leg work for a change, any female perspective would be much appreciated, i have been working out hard for the last nine weeks and i could sense the surprise when she saw how my body shape had changed, she really cares about image, so get yee to the gym good people, it does wonders for your own self esteem and the feeling you get when you see other peoples reactions who haven't seen you for a while is soooo worth the work

Dave.

A Fly onThe Wall

You don't know it was her, and if you did you should not answer the phone.

A hangup is not a phone call. You deserve the respect to at least have an adult conversation

NightsEcho

Ya man, You deserve more then just a strange call like that. If and when she ever comes back, its gonna have to be a much bigger gesture then whatever this is.

• Author

The only reason i say i "know it was her" is because in the past she has done it before and later admitted to it, its like she is testing the water before taking the plunge, but you guys are right, our relationship has been dogged by RESPECT issues for almost a year now, she is one of these people that feels they can treat you badly, but when you give it back to them they act like you are a monster for treating them with no respect,

This split has now lasted for 9 weeks and she will be surprised that i firstly, have not contacted her, and secondly that i ignored her totally in the bar the other night, she has a lot of pride which at the moment she is trying to swallow, if she can manage it, great i will have her back, but if she thinks that i am going to cave in for what she did, then she is on her own

Dave

• Author

Over here its 1471, and i did but the number had been witheld, she always does that, but it was her, who else would phone after witholding their number and then say nothing, jees the games we play.