my ex wants to get back

frank2829

It all started with him Cheating on me with some kid he use to talk to. When he told me it ruined me and i broke up with him. I decided to get him out of my mind by going out with other guys. One day i was so down that i just had sex with a person and little did i know that that would be one of the worst things I’ve ever done in my life. Two days after i slept with that guy my ex came to me and begged me for forgiveness for what he did. I don’t like keeping secrets from him so I told him what I and done and I saw him cry for the first time. He spent three weeks going back and forth between either wanting me back for just wanting to end it all with me. He eventually decided to end it and he started dating the guy that he kissed. I started moving on but three days after he started dating the other kid he cornered me and kissed me. He wanted me back. H told me the being with that kid made him realize how much he loved me. We got back together and we spent three weeks working on our relationship. We finally got over all the things we did to each other and we were finally getting back to where we were before the initial break up. i thought we were happy again. Then after almost a month of being together again he broke up with me. He told me that in the period of time that we were broken up he was really happy and successful. He said that he's been making a lot of new friends and he has no need for a relationship. Its been a week since we broke up and he's dropping hints that he made a mistake. Part of me wants to forget about him but anther big part just wants to go back to him. what do you all think?

This dude sounds like he has NO idea what he really wants. He wants to be with you but he cheats on you—okay, people make dumb choices, and I believe we do sometimes find clarity in those dumb choices.

But once you've forgiven him and you're back together he wants out again? And now that he's out he kinda/sorta wants in?

Moral of the story: what he WANTS (at least at this juncture in his life) is whatever is on the opposite side of what he HAS.

He's demonstrated this repeatedly, without demonstrating any growth in another direction. I'd say wading back into those waters right now is just a recipe for a repeat of what you've already been through more than once.

• Like 1

Moral of the story: what he WANTS (at least at this juncture in his life) is whatever is on the opposite side of what he HAS.

Lol, this made me laugh