What does it all mean???

breynolds244

hi,Im just gonna start by saying the situation and ask my questions last. So my girlfriend broke up with me about 3 months back. The main reason was that she felt we were too different. To be honest I believe she felt that way because I was pushing her away due too personal dilemmas that I now have figured out. I spent our time apart truly working on myself but I know that she’s the perfect girl for me and I do believe I am the man for her. We went no contact for awhile because I know thats a necessary step but I’ve tried to stay relatively connected to her to let her know I still care for her deeply. I asked if we could see each other about two weeks ago and she stated that she of course still loves me and misses me but she just feels were too different for each other and doesn’t want to make things harder but she said shed think about it. She’s also been posting photos wearing my clothes and using romantic gifts ive given her. This week she told me that she’s been having a crappy time too and we began talking somewhat. I told her that I respect her decision for us to not get together and she said thanks and then we began talking more and she told me she likes talking to me and sent me the hugging emoji. She then created a conversation asking about my day. And the following two days talking to me as well. She has been kinda hot and cold though. She also told me I should come get a haircut from her because she’s a hair stylist. So I’m going to see her next week. I thought this all seemed in my favor but I’m still not sure I have a shot. She came into my roommates work with a girlfriend and two guys which sounds like a double date and thats after were talking more and set a date where id come see her. she knew my roommate worked there. And she told me she was around there because her she was visiting family friends. So my questions are if this sounds like I still have a chance with her? And if she would be doing the things she has been if she’s seeing someone new?

Agree with Lol.

She's really indicating that you're probably insanely close at this point in time, but any chance at a romantic reconciliation is off the cards.

I mean this in the nicest way possible - don't try to over-exaggerate actions that she does, because a lot of the time it's probably just out of courtesy for a 'friend'