LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

I ended things with this girl because I was insecure. I want a second chance....

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th October 2017, 4:03 PM   #16
Established Member

These types of girls are bad news. She gas-lighted you at the end there, by essentially creating the conflict she wanted. Unbelievable she tried to shift the blame to you after her comment about you two not being a couple.

It really is sickening to watch people do this. Like, couldn't she have just owned the fact that she wasn't invested in the relationship. Nope, she also wanted to have a clear conscious as well by making you out to be the bad guy .... that's pretty sick if you ask me.
smiley1 likes this.
marky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2017, 4:39 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky00 View Post
These types of girls are bad news. She gas-lighted you at the end there, by essentially creating the conflict she wanted. Unbelievable she tried to shift the blame to you after her comment about you two not being a couple.

It really is sickening to watch people do this. Like, couldn't she have just owned the fact that she wasn't invested in the relationship. Nope, she also wanted to have a clear conscious as well by making you out to be the bad guy .... that's pretty sick if you ask me.
I agree! OP please don't feel badly or blame yourself. I think you bruised her ego. Technically you didn't have to explain anything as you were not a couple (her words). You didn't end anything. There was nothing to mess up or throw away as it was apparently not a relationship. Her snapping your head off about not being a couple makes her have no right to respond the way she did about the "breakup"
smiley1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2017, 9:27 PM   #18

What does it mean when a girl says ďIíll think about itĒ after asking for SC?

Hereís the thing, 4 weeks ago I ended things with this girl. I posted my story on Loveshack and on Reddit and some answer that I was insecure for no reasons, and others said my insecurity was completely justified. When I ended things, turns out she was REALLY hurt from it, and I felt like I made a mistake. We talked a bit after the dumping, and I asked for a second chance and she said she didnít have a clear mind to think about it.

A week had passed by, no word from her. Felt it was pointless so I unfollowed her on every social media, and so did she after 30 minutes later.

3 weeks later, she was still on mind and I finally decided to contact her after those 3 weeks. We started of with small talk and all. Then finally she asked me why I texted her. Told her I still cared, and sheís been on mind. Then told me she still and always will care for me, but she doesnít know what to think of all this. Told her I wanted to talk about things. She said okay, but then I told her I wanted to do it in person. She said she wouldnít feel comfortable doing that and felt like it would be awkward being in that type of situation. I told her that the only way we can talk about what happened is if we do it in person so we can see each otherís emotion, and then she said sheíll think about it. (She doesnít really know the truth as to why I ended things, but I think that SHE thinks she does).

Anyways, that was the day before yesterday.

Hereís the thing however..... and please donít judge:

I made a tinder right? And got a match with a pretty transgender woman. She said sheís down to hook up and have a FWB. Sheís really by the way. We already talked on the phone and I already know where to meet her in town. Tonight is the plan, and I really want to do this.... buuuutt

The girl I talked to before knows Iím a virgin, and so is she. My conflict is:

If I decide to hook up with this lady, what if the girl Iím talking about contacts me in a few days and she decides to fix things? What would I say when the time comes that we possibly have sex or talk about it, and I have to be truthful and say I banged someone while I was trying to fix things? She probably wouldnít appreciate it, and be hurt Iím not a virgin.

But what I donít decide to do this, and this girl doesnít contact me at all??? Then I have ruined an opportunity to have some kinky sex with a PRETTY transgender woman..........

What do you all think? Please donít judge. Transgender people are beautiful.
CarAndZam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2017, 10:20 PM   #19
Established Member

Uhh, just some social niceties first- someone who is transgender does not want to be introduced AS transgender. Address someone how they present themselves to you. A lot of people are really good about throwing their own pronouns out there in first introductions if there would be any confusion.

Now on to your dilemma.
Why would this girl care if you lost your virginity? Was that something you guys shared in common? Is there a religious background where she might say, "Ahh, now there's no future with this guy because my church says.."?

Second, I don't really think she's into sorting things out. She might hold this against you, she might say it was one of her reasons, etc. But only because she wasn't that into it to begin with. You tried to reconcile, she didn't want to. That's really the end of it.
Frostedflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 11:22 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAndZam View Post
If I decide to hook up with this lady, what if the girl Iím talking about contacts me in a few days and she decides to fix things? What would I say when the time comes that we possibly have sex or talk about it, and I have to be truthful and say I banged someone while I was trying to fix things? She probably wouldnít appreciate it, and be hurt Iím not a virgin.
So at this stage you are not actually together with this girl (you broke it off before)? If you're not in a relationship you're free to do whatever (whoever?) you like.

She may not appreciate it but she can't stop you, and it shouldn't be a problem other than what Frostedflake said about religious boundaries etc.
snowboy91 is offline   Reply With Quote