LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Do he have a girlfriend ? Or did he lose interest?

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By d0nnivain

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2017, 6:59 AM   #1

Do he have a girlfriend ? Or did he lose interest?

I use to date this guy last year , we broke it off this year in February. It's been 7 months now he popped back up. We started hanging out and eventually had sex. Afterwards he would call me everyday but I was afraid it would get serious again so I kept busy and unavailable. After my actions the calls stopped a week later he text and called telling me he heard I was in a relationship which was untrue. He also told me he was ready to settle down now there's nothing else out there for him. We talked for hours then text. Now it's been another 24 hours without contact I think he haves a girlfriend because he always calls and text everyday. Now it's different plus he text weird hours and calls when he's outside. When we talk and see each other it feels the same. I don't know what to do.
Treato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 7:01 AM   #2
Established Member

Try talking to him. Stop texting. Texting is not for important stuff. Sit down. Have a face to face conversation & discuss what you both want & your expectations.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 5:02 PM   #3
Established Member

I agree with ^. I doubt he's done a total about face in 7 months. Probably he went chasing some other woman and then that went away and now he's lonely and not having luck with other women, so he's back knocking on your door.

All that aside, how do you get along when you're with him? Not just in bed, but I mean, is he someone responsible and has a job and sticks with his job and is dependable? Is he pleasant to be around, or is it always something making one of you mad? In other words, is he good quality enough that you think he'd be a good husband someday, or was there always problems?

I think it's good you slowed it down instead of just jumping in because who knows if this is him come to stay or him lonely and just wanting sex. But just think about him objectively and ask yourself if he is a good catch or really not someone you could see yourself with down the road or having a child with. Good luck.