LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Making things right with My ExGF ****Updated****

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th October 2017, 11:11 AM   #16
Established Member

She unblocked you by mistake
mikeylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2017, 1:49 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolheadal View Post
He said she forgive him, but he thinks that's good enough to get her back? If she had broken it off then he has to respect her wishes and not force himself on to her. Sounds like he's trying to get back with her just because she said ok. But if she was ok doesn't mean she wants him back. Either he kissed another girl or cheated on her. Maybe another one of those Oops I was drunk incident!
I never cheated on her and did nothing bad, we had this stupid argument when we were texting, and by the way I'm not a huge fan of texting I hate it no emotions at all, I was angry and I just called her "Dumb B1Tch" yes I know I was wrong I don't need you guys to tell me this but still if girl is really into you and tells you how much glad they are to be with you and how much they care I'm assuming she was looking for a breakup, right now I think I should move on honestly, she liked one of my pictures and I though she wanted to talk and I hit her up on facebook and doesn't even reply, I also sent her request on Instagram and she accepted it and didn't follow back, and she also posted a post on her Instagram which says "sorry I seriously don't give a F*ck" so literaly I tried everything, honestly I wrote very good letter trying to apologize for the things that don't even make sense but guys seriously I think it is even a good idea to leave her be, she told me how much she changed but definitely didn't, weed addict and likes to party and posts sexual jokes on her Instagram and talks about how she doesn't want relationship and just to "Netflix and chill" I really opened up my heart to her but I'm not willing to get on my knees and kiss her feet, I just don't understand why would she be acting this way
RickThomas97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2017, 2:06 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylo View Post
She unblocked you by mistake
and she liked my pictures by an accident as well? I'm not sure what to think honestly, she didn't change at all she just got bored of me and started to f*ck others and party and smoke bunch of weed, I don't even know how I fell for this girl I feel stupid and dumb, and I feel even dumber when I know shes not good but yet I'm chasing after her, and I have never chased after somebody before

I explained everything in my previous comment ^^
Old 19th October 2017, 8:18 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickThomas97 View Post
and she liked my pictures by an accident as well? I'm not sure what to think honestly, she didn't change at all she just got bored of me and started to f*ck others and party and smoke bunch of weed, I don't even know how I fell for this girl I feel stupid and dumb, and I feel even dumber when I know shes not good but yet I'm chasing after her, and I have never chased after somebody before

I explained everything in my previous comment ^^
You want her because you can't have her. Nothing more. Remember you dumping her? That hasn't changed. The circumstances have. If you did somehow win her back...it would be okay for a week...and then it would be worse than before because you have all this fresh sh*t to deal with.

In general, people don't change. It takes many years (and sometimes therapy) for two people who weren't 'working' well together to 'make' it work. By that time, you'll have met someone else and by the sounds of her, she'll have another two dozen notches on her bedpost.

It's not worth it. Take the lesson and use what you've learned moving forward.

Peace.
A_New_Earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2017, 12:11 AM   #20

Should I follow my Ex-Girlfriend on INSTAGRAM?

Ever since we broke up there has been this fire burning between me and my girlfriend because I didn't take the breakup well and I was annoying her but I got better and I'm forgetting about her but feelings are still there, I don't bother her or anything. She had me blocked everywhere and after me sending a real apology letter on facebook she unblocked me on Instagram, I though she wanted to talk so I sent her request because shes private and she just accepted and didn't follow back and when she did that I texted her on facebook and she didn't even open it (this was last week) and since she didn't follow me 3 days later I unfollowed her, and right now 3 days later she liked video of mine playing piano and she followed me, but I don't know if I should fullow her again or not, I have been trying to ger her back but I feel like shes plauing games and I don't have time for that anymore, I chased after her and did so many stupid things lol, so I'm kinda confused what is she up to, honestly I really cared about her but her actions kinda make me not like her anymore, because I don't know, if she is being shy or she just doesn't know what to say or what. I would appreciate your guys help a lot )
Old 24th October 2017, 1:12 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickThomas97 View Post
Ever since we broke up there has been this fire burning between me and my girlfriend because I didn't take the breakup well and I was annoying her but I got better and I'm forgetting about her but feelings are still there, I don't bother her or anything. She had me blocked everywhere and after me sending a real apology letter on facebook she unblocked me on Instagram, I though she wanted to talk so I sent her request because shes private and she just accepted and didn't follow back and when she did that I texted her on facebook and she didn't even open it (this was last week) and since she didn't follow me 3 days later I unfollowed her, and right now 3 days later she liked video of mine playing piano and she followed me, but I don't know if I should fullow her again or not, I have been trying to ger her back but I feel like shes plauing games and I don't have time for that anymore, I chased after her and did so many stupid things lol, so I'm kinda confused what is she up to, honestly I really cared about her but her actions kinda make me not like her anymore, because I don't know, if she is being shy or she just doesn't know what to say or what. I would appreciate your guys help a lot )

You asked a couple of weeks ago
"Guys please let me know what should I do, I would really appreciate help"

Leave her alone. Simple.
joseb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2017, 1:22 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolheadal View Post
He said she forgive him, but he thinks that's good enough to get her back? If she had broken it off then he has to respect her wishes and not force himself on to her.
Actually the OP broke it off.
marky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2017, 4:38 PM   #23
Established Member

The more you beg the further away you push her. The more you beg the more you tarnish her memory of you.
The more you beg the more yo pusher into the direction of ever regretting meeting you.
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2017, 2:37 PM   #24

how to reatract ex girlfriend?

i broke up with my ex 6 month ago and ever since we haven't really talked and if we did she was just telling me to leave her alone and move on and she had me blocked everywhere... I was very desperate and I honestly was annoying her but when I stoped and I realized I was doing wrong I just gave up as well but I was still feeling guilty so around month ago I messeged her on facebook and told her everything that I was feeling, so pretty much it was an apology and goodbye as well, after that she unblocked me and I think she was playing this mind games with me, liking few of my pictures on Instagram and I don't know lot of thigns were going on so one day she texts me that she saw my mom outside running and I don't know what was the point of that honestly, she unblocked me on my phone number just to text me that? so I was like okay cool and its was super short conversation. next day I hit her up and she responds friendly too but of course my stupid brain had to mess up AGAIN and I texted her and wanted to know what she was up to, why she was texting me and all of that out of nowhere since she was telling me to leave her alone and never to text her again, I was wanted to know I don't like this mind games so we got into this argument why our relationship didn't worked out and how apparently I am childish and immature for her (I'm not) so pretty much she got angry in a way and told me that I didn't even moved on but honestly cmon guys I was doing fine but then she showed up out of nowhere, a girl who told me not to see her or chat with her, so I had to know what was going on but right now its been a week and I didn't text her nor she, plus I don't think if its a good idea to text her or anything, I unfollowed her on Instagram one more time but she still has me but doesn't watches my stories, maybe right now she doesn't really care, and she just follows me on Instagram because she doesn't really care, but if she didn't she wouldn't have texted me right? just curious, even though I really wanted to get back with her, can you guys help me out? she is very complicated and I feel like she goes very cold sometimes and I know she is depressed because she told me this many times and during a text she told me she doesn't care about anyone and all of that, so is there any way I can use Instagram or something that I can attract her again, will blocking her make her think about it? and then later on couple weeks later unblock her, will it be a good idea? how can I attract her again , I don't want to mess it up anymore. I would appreciate your guys help a lot ))

Last edited by RickThomas97; 8th November 2017 at 2:45 PM..