What does she want?

So me and her split up around 4 months ago, split was messy to the fact there was much begging and phone calls from Both side upset. Up until around 3 weeks ago when I went traveling, I was still wanting to reconcile and work things out but NC had been active for a while. When I arrived for my travels, she messaged me, so I called and we talked, I asked for a straight answer and she finally with much pushing from me said that it's over. ( she had been back and forth on the whole situation for the past 4 months.) I really enjoyed my travels, didn't hook up with any girls but, met a few got numbers went out with them.

Then I return home and one night I get a call at 5am my time, 2am hers. She got back from a night out and just wanted to say hi, I was very short with her cause one I was very tired and 2 I had enough of her games. We didn't talk for a week then I messaged her saying I wanted my stuff back, including a personal thing that meant a lot to me, and I gave to her cause of how much it meant to me.

She was reluctant to give it back and reluctant to send any of my stuff, then a week later I got a call again at 6am after she had been out drinking, telling me she has come home alone again, she just wants me to be happy and she misses me, then at the end of the call she says she loves me and breaks down in tears.

I have been up and down with this whole situation, to a very low place at the start and back up lately, But just recently I don't know what to think. I truly love this girl, but I had started to move on and she pops back up.

What do I do??

You write the stuff off as a loss & you stop answering the phone when it's her.

Go back to NC and do not message her or reply to her. Do you really really need those things back? If so, let things cool down for at least a month or so then be mature about it and let her know again exactly what you want back and tell her she can leave them out somewhere for you or have a friend pick them up. Things are too emotional right now to get that done. If she still doesn't cooperate then give it more time or just let it go. What you don't want to do is use those things as a way to stay in touch or see her again. You need to be away from her for a while so you can clearly and logically reflect on what has happened. Reconciliation works best if you give yourselves enough time apart without contact.

• Like 1

When they have you on the hook and you start to move on. They want you on the hook so they keep you there.

She came home alone.....that's why she was sad

Why doesn't she give you your stuff back.

To keep you on the hook.

On the hook: to stop you from moving on by doing things to control you and keep you tight where they want you for validation or to get attention from you until the next best SURE THING comes along where they promptly discard you and leave you wondering what happened......then denying everything and blaming you for all of it. My version of on the hook