How to seduce ex?

I met my ex girlfriend last year, and immediately, there was an attraction. We both liked each other at one point or another, but other than a couple of sexts back and forth, nothing happened. We became close friends eventually, and it wasn't until this past November that things escalated beyond that. Things started out as just sex (really, really good sex) and turned into romantic feelings. We were together for about six months, until last tuesday, she decided to end things. We had been going through a rough patch, but she said things just don't feel the same anymore. I was obviously heartbroken. She stressed the point that she really wants to be close friends, and that she wants to spend time together still. I found this kind of odd, but I agreed at the time. It hasn't been long and we're not talking much, things are kind of awkward right now. I made out with another ex of mine yesterday, and when THIS ex found out who I had spent the day with (doesn't know about the kissing), she got pissy with me. Anyways, I'm hanging out on friday, how do I try to seduce her? I am going to try and make things like they were in the beginning of our relationship, where we would smoke and ****. Any tips? Is it even worth it?

Staying friends with an X is a bad idea.

She dumped you so move on.

You actions just say I'm here waiting? Why?

ExpatInItaly

If she ended the relationship after just 6 months, your seduction efforts are probably going to be futile. Perhaps you'll get laid, but that will likely be the end of it.

Is that what you want?

You can't be friends with an EX. Don't even try. Do you really want to hear about the new guy she's dating? Once one of you gets serious with somebody else, the new SO is going to want the EX gone anyway.

• Like 2
  • Author

I need advice. I've been reading around on the internet about how to get an ex back, and so far, the most common tip is to go into "no contact". We broke up last tuesday, and since then, we've been somewhat talking as friends, I guess. I've been doing things to throw her off, changing how I dress, getting a new haircut, and being dry when I reply to her. I've been leaving her on read a lot, and when I see her walking with our mutual friends at school, I'll greet them first and barely look at her. I can tell it's irritating her, because she's been working hard to get my attention, sending me pictures of our old memories, replying quickly. She invited me to come over to her house this friday, and I agreed. Now I'm wishing I had just gone into "no contact", because even the slightest distance I put between us seems to affect her. What should I do? We're hanging out and smoking like we always used to. How do I act? I've always been clingy and touchy and sweet towards her, should I try to act less interested and as though I don't really care or will that just turn her off? I need help, quickly. (Another thing - she acts jealous anytime I mention another girl. Also, we broke up because she said she doesn't feel the same anymore).

Please tell me you are in high school.

First NC is not a tool to get somebody back. It's a healing tool. You go NC to avoid getting hurt over & over again when you see your EX with somebody new.

What you are trying to do is manipulate her . . . sort of an absence makes the heart grow fonder sort of thing. That is game playing, which I won't yell at you for if you are in HS. If you are beyond that, cut it out.

You fix a relationship by talking & working through the issue that broke you up. However if it ended because one person wanted out, it's just done

• Like 1
todreaminblue

i think you should be honest if i were this woman it would be a turn off.....it would be hurtful...and hurting people is not a way to show you want them around.....when i go no contact with guys its to heal me...not to play games not to make them want me or miss me its to recover.....its for emotional and physical distance......to heal

so in saying that...be honest with how you feel and what you want in your future.......leave the games for schoolies..donnivain asked if you were in high school because that is where games should be played....when you are too immature to know any better.....and pua who will never get anywhere in reality..deb

Don't

And don't be friends,,....bottomless pit of quicksand with them holding a rope of promise......never letting you fully get out of the trap.

He new man watches her pull the rope ever so slightly and then drops it ever so slightly to keep you right there on the surface...

Staying friends is all about their control.

:sick: poison

Well you probably need to give her some space. That's how I did with my ex and we are almost back (she started to fall in love with me again even more than the first time). Just give her time to process everything and give yourself time aswell.