He ignores me periodically (push&pull)

Hi!

Me and my ex are friends and probably on our way to get back together (I thought). We´re 19.

We live in a place where we see each other often, we live even in the same street. Our families are friends. So I'm good friends with his sister, and our mothers are friends. I broke up with him and it was the biggest mistake of my life. And afterwards when we became friends again we hanged out a lot, and if we saw each other we talked together. But then, he ignored me for several weeks without my letting me know why. And when he stopped to ignore me, he explained that the reason was that a drunk girl at a party had talked to him and said things that I supposedly should have told her, for example about our sex life, etc. I know who the girl is, but have never talked to her. But he didn´t ask me about it, but ignored me instead ...

Then everything is fine again, we hanged out as before. During the Christmas holidays we were with each other a lot and we had so much fun as we always have. But now he ignores me suddenly again, and I have absolutely no idea what the reason might be. I have not offended him in any way, and we have not been arguing at all. But he was very hurt when I broke up, and it seems as if he can´t forgive me? I've been more "on" than him. I don´t think he is seeing anyone else.

We have not had contact in 2 weeks .... No snaps on snapchat, messages ... He doesnt even look at my mystory either, and he always did that. And when I see him he barely says hello. When I was visiting his sister he didn´t speak to me at all. Shall I ask him why he ignores me? If I just keep ignoring him back then I am not guaranteed that he actually sends message ... Shall I send a completely random snap, or send a message? I don´t want to ruin our chances of getting back together .. Although I do not like that he acts this way, I love him .. And I didn´t realize how much until after we broke up...