Ending conversation at 'high' point

x.Utopian.Dream.x

x.Utopian.Dream.x

Hey everyone,

My ex boyfriend and I broke up 6 weeks ago, it was a mutual split, but I feel I've let go of the love of my life, so I'm reading a few ebooks on how to get him back. I've recently got back in touch with him after NC and now I'm having conversations with him. He's been responding very positively and quickly.

Today I ended our conversation at a 'high' point, which is recommended in most of the ebooks I have read, because apparently it will make them miss you. This is how it went:

Me (M) - sadly I have to head off for the night

Him (H) - ????

M - hope you enjoy your evening. :)

H - everything okay?

H - that was sudden

M - oh dont worry, everything is fine

M - are you okay?

H - yeah yeah

H- fine just checking you're okay

M - thank you for our chats today, I enjoyed them.

H - i have too

H - thank you

H - please take care :)

What do you think based on his reaction? I'm hoping the question marks and the fact he said it was sudden mean there is a good chance this could work? I'm going to take it very slowly but I'm wondering based on this whether you think there is potential for reconciliation.

Hey everyone,

My ex boyfriend and I broke up 6 weeks ago, it was a mutual split, but I feel I've let go of the love of my life, so I'm reading a few ebooks on how to get him back. I've recently got back in touch with him after NC and now I'm having conversations with him. He's been responding very positively and quickly.

Today I ended our conversation at a 'high' point, which is recommended in most of the ebooks I have read, because apparently it will make them miss you. This is how it went:

Me (M) - sadly I have to head off for the night

Him (H) - ????

M - hope you enjoy your evening. :)

H - everything okay?

H - that was sudden

M - oh dont worry, everything is fine

M - are you okay?

H - yeah yeah

H- fine just checking you're okay

M - thank you for our chats today, I enjoyed them.

H - i have too

H - thank you

H - please take care :)

What do you think based on his reaction? I'm hoping the question marks and the fact he said it was sudden mean there is a good chance this could work? I'm going to take it very slowly but I'm wondering based on this whether you think there is potential for reconciliation.

Im going to be little blunt here and Im I apologize for that

But no there is nothing at all. Potential means ( I cant live without you lets talk things out and lets hang out soon) or (I still love you lets get back togther kind of thing) other than its all breadcrumbs and petty. in your case its neither hes just being nice thats all

hope this will help

Not sure what the above poster's problem is but I see some potential.

In fact I think you did really well. By ending it early you put yourself in complete control. Good job.

The important thing is not to rush it. Don't open yourself too soon as in don't text him too often until you are sure he's interested. Be patient with it and make him chase you. Good luck~