I lost my gf of 5 years, shes whith another man but i want her back.

My situation is complicated at best, I broke up with my gf of 5 years we have 3 children together. She met another guy and was dating him for a month or two. She let him stay with for about a week, then I returned from a business trip after a week. She said she thought I had left for good which in fact I told her and her oldest that I was coming back but she insists that I told her I was leaving for good. I came back and her new bf left and she asked me to move back in but told me I was only her friend and her new bf and her were taking a break because of some lack of communication. I know I shouldn't care because I did break it off with her, but then she and I started having sex Every night for a week now. I started having feelings for her again and now I'm deeply in love with her again. I have asked her bf or whatever he is to her at this point i have no clue, if he could step aside so I can try with her again and he agreed without saying much more but to respect her and take care of her. So I told her I asked him to step aside she texted him to confront him about it but not before crying about it. She was at first mad at me for doing it but when she confronted him about it he told her a slightly different story , I showed her the texts and she contacted him again that day and from what she said she isn't with any more. That same night she was very intimate with me like kissing Me and huging me again and not wanting to let to for at least a couple of minutes. She says she's not with either of us so does That mean she thinks by saying that she can go to him and do the same thing like have two different men at the same time? I really need some advice, I want her back but she dispays little to no intrest in getting back with me but she really like's the other guy but she tells me she isn't in love with him and not in any sort of realtionship with him. So do I have another chance with her or not? I'm very confused.

Edited by Nortda

It seems like everyone is confused. How long were you two broken up for? How long was that business trip? A few months? We're you living with her while she was dating the new boyfriend?

There are 3 children in the mix and that always seems to make it more difficult to know whether to continue or break it off. If she is displaying little or no interest in building back the relationship I would stop having sex with her. If she doesn't want to be with you, take care of your kids and let her figure herself out. She doesn't seem to know what she wants. If you take care of the kids but keep it strictly business with her she'll either respect you more and fall back in love, or respect you more and stop using you. Either way I would ask for some space until she knows what she wants.