I lost my gf if 5 years, shes whith another man but i want her back.

My situation is complicated at best, I broke up with my gf of 5 years we have 3 children together. She met another guy and was dating him for a month or two. She let him stay with for about a week, then I returned from a business trip after a week. She said she thought I had left for good which in fact I told her and her oldest that I was coming back but she insists that I told her I was leaving for good. I came back and her new bf left and she asked me to move back in but told me I was only her friend and her new bf and her were taking a break because of some lack of communication. I know I shouldn't care because I did break it off with her, but then she and I started having sex Every night for a week now. I started having feelings for her again and now I'm deeply in love with her again. I have asked her bf or whatever he is to her at this point i have new clue, if he could step aside so I can try with her again and he agreed without saying much more but to respect her and take care of her. So I told her I asked him to step aside she texted him to confront him about it but not before crying about it. She was at first mad at me for doing it but when she confronted him about it he told her a slightly different story , I showed her the texts and she contacted him again that day and from what she said she isn't with any more. That same night she was very intimate with me like kissing Me and huging me again and not wanting to let to for at least a couple of minutes. She says she not with either of us so does That mean she thinks by saying that she can go to him and do the same thing like have two different men at the same time? I really need some advice, I want her back but she dispays little to no intrest in getting back with me but she really like's the other guy but she tells me she isn't in love with him and not in any sort of realtionship with him. So do I have another chance with her or not? I'm very confused.

To me it sounds like she's still inlove with you but a bit hurt and insecure because you broke up with her. Maybe you should treat it like a new relationship instead of a pick up where we left off. Take her on dates, buy her flowers write her poetry, text or call call her during the day don't bring up what you should call what y'all have just go with the flow. Make her dinner and after couple months and it's going good then ask her to be your woman again or better yet don't ask unless you're ready to make a life commitment buy her a promise ring and that other guy is not interested if he was he wouldn't agree and chances are she isn't interested in him he's just there to get to you.

• Like 1

It actually sounds like she can't decide which one she wants. You could of course keep going like this, and this depends on the details of your situation and the reasons for you breaking up with her for the first place, but I think both of you need to make a decision. It's not fair to anyone involved. If you want her, and you're sure about it, let her know, and wait for her to come around. But of course it won't work if she's still seeing the other guy. Talk about it!

I know how you are feeling. I went through it myself.

I suggest you talk it out . If she still cant make up her mind then u will have to leave.

How long can you take this *****?

She might be telling him things which you dont know and telling you things which he dont know.