Blocked by phone but not texts: android users

Luckyroulette

My ex and I have been broken up for almost 2 months and were together for almost 5 years. In that short period, we seem to have matured a bit more. We recently hung out in between a matter of two weeks. He clearly said he could only be friends with me, and for the first time in my personal history, I wanted to try my best.

We have a very strong connection, and I'm sure most in this situation would believe in reconciliation. I was aware this was a time to practice new behaviors. It was going quite well, and we were enjoying each other's company.

However, my feelings began to nag me, and at some point, I melted down and caused a text fight that spotted the day. A poor decision, and habitual move I've been working hard to break. This was yesterday.

Well, he blocked me from calling him and his social media. However, today, I reached out to him to express my embarrassment. He text me back, still furious.

I believe he has an android. So I'm trying to understand how he blocks my calls but not my texts? This has been something that was a usual in our past fights, and I always took it as a positive sign that he didn't block me from texting.

In most arguments from the past, if I called him or text him, and he responded, it was a positive sign. I've asked before during those moments if he still cared about me, and the response was always: I'm on the phone with you.

Anyway, if anyone has dealt with something along these lines, I'd love to hear it. Primarily, if you have an android or a reconciliation that proved successful despite a struggle.

I have an android. He probably just set your calls to auto-reject. Your phone doesn't ring when that person calls, but if you browse through your call logs, they are listed as missed calls.

Blocking texts is a separate feature. Once you block a number from texting, you don't receive those messages at all. You can block calls from a number but still allow texts. and vice versa.

My ex used to do similar things to me. I wouldn't call it a positive because he's choosing what mode of communication he will allow you to contact him on. It's passive aggressive nonsense.

We reconciled many times but it ended because it was a dysfunctional relationship. If you can't work out your problems by communicating in a reasonable fashion, it's not going to get better.

I can block certain numbers via my cell phone carrier (sprint). I can also separately block texts.

Also maybe he as just rejecting your call and not blocking you, or maybe he unblocked you by the time you texted

Thatoneguy55

When blocking texts on my Samsung Galaxy, they end up in a spam/archive folder. You arent notified when they are received but you can go retrieve them.