Snap chats from ex after few months of NC? What now?

So I went full NC with my ex in May up to now. Before that we were seeing a little more of eachother before her two trips with family and friends and my tour. When we were on these trips she was sending snap chats to me and I'd send one to her few. Eventually when all the trips were over I found that the rebound was back in the picture and that they later went on a road trip together. She would still snap chat me when she was alone on this trip. That was when I decided to stop.

When I stopped she stopped for a bit but now has started snap chatting me again and likes things of mine on Insta and Facebook. What's it mean? Should I do or say anything?

It's not really direct contact.

I follow [] and I feel he would say that she's just feeling me out and not really making effort to contact, so stay NC.

Thoughts??

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
juniorrocha

Dunno who that dude is but he's right. Don't read too much into it, especially if you were the dumpee. If she's not making any real moves, then I would consider it just "whatever". My ex liked some of pics on Instagram & said she missed me. To hell with that, you dumped me lady, if you ever want me back, sure these stupid little things are not going to drag my attention. You should think the same way.