Do The Feelings Come Back?

louis1002004

louis1002004

Hi guys,

I was seeing this amazing girl for 2 yrs, for a year & a half of the relationship she gave me soo much love but I didn't give her 100% back. I think cos I was wary & also I didn't know how to love her back (I had a very cold upbringing) Although I was in love, I didn't realise how much, til she broke up with me. We did on the whole have a very good time together but she says she fell out of love. Last July when she finished it, I broke down in tears to her, confessing my love & started to show her my true feelings which made her happy. Since then we have been on/off until Christmas, she has been trying to get her feelings back for me & has said she would do anything to open her heart to me once again. She said she needs to miss me to want me back & admits we are perfect for each other. I love her so much it hurts. Since she decided to make a clean break from me at Christmas she has started seeing a new fella & is still with him now. I saw her Mother a few weeks ago & I asked if she was happy & her Mother said that she was confused & that her new bloke is very possesive & won't leave her alone but is loving. I have accepted its over between us as we have no contact but I can't move on as I feel I'm living in limbo waiting for her to get her feelings back for me.

Does anyone think she will come back to me? Is it possible for her feelings to come back? Any advice would be gratefull, I love her & wish I had shown more love during the relationship. I am worried she is having so much fun with this new guy, as we were on an emotional rollercoaster together.

My ex and I were together for the same amount of time and he broke it off in July as well.Do the feelings come back? Thats a good question.

As far as that goes I think the answer is yes, but they are different. He and I were off and on until he met someone in Oct. Then they were together until the end of november bc she said he was obv. still in love with me.

Him and I have been off and on again for a while. I am just not sure how I feel anymore. Sure I love him , but I wanted this for so long and while it seems like everything is great... I still have no security. I guess you never do but this is an undefined bit of reacquatance and its scary and wonerful and awful.

You have to know if she comes back and if you start again it may be the hardest thing ever.. I have so much trouble forgetting her. Sometimes he says stuff about how dumb she was (in order to make me understand how much cooler I am and what a threat she isnt - so I have been told) it still hurts to be reminded that she is even still somewhere in his brain. Dumb I know but it will hurt.

Just live your life.. I know you cant stop loving her, and I am sure if she ever needed you , you would be right there no questions asked. I am just not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Make sure you know before you decide to be there...

So yes they can come back.. but if not given enough time and space they come back muddled and complicated. Give it time to clear up. Take care of you.